LIVE WEBINAR TRAINING FOR
Ideal for Speech & Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Dental Care Professionals, Doctors & Dentists
Mouth Care Training for Healthcare Professionals
These comprehensive training sessions are aimed at any healthcare professional that is involved in personal care or have an interest in oral health.
This session does not cover the CQC quality standard required for care homes.
Participants are encouraged to interact with discussion and polls.
2hrs CPD Certificate awarded & downloadable resources.
On successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
1. Have a better understanding of how to provide daily mouthcare for dependent and medically compromised patients to include denture care.
2. Outline the potential effects of poor oral health on an individual's general health and well-being
3. Have a better understanding of dental disease and recognise abnormalities
4. Recognise the need for specialised mouth care and supporting people with challenging behaviour
5. Feel confident with selecting recommended mouth care tools in palliative and end of life care
BOOKING AND PAYMENT FORM
After booking, you will be sent a confirmation email and Zoom Link.